Siyavula’s Intelligent Practice service allows learners to practise Maths and Science questions online. Content is curriculum-aligned and integrated with the Everything Maths and Science textbooks. Learners are able to practise using their mobile phones, tablets or computers.
Educators: to sign up your class for a free trial contact Carine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 469 4748
Click on the tabs below for more information:
- Practise a multitude of Maths and Physical Sciences (Grades 10 -12) questions: from simple revision to advanced exam preparation.
- Practise at grade level (e.g. Grade 10 Maths), chapter level (e.g. Algebraic expressions) or even section level (e.g. Factorisation).
- Questions are more than just multiple choice. There are multi-step questions, with an infinite variety of variables.
- Correct answers range from simple numerical answers and text, to algebraic expressions and chemical equations.
- For each question you can check your answer. You will be allocated marks and given the fully worked solution.
- Use your personalised dashboard to monitor your progress, identify weaker knowledge areas, set and achieve learning goals, and share your success with your parents and teachers.